PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Cadet Pilot Programme (Non-TR)
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2013, 14:26
Standfor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been in Bucharest the 19th November and I've just received this e-mail from Wizz Air..

"A very Good afternoon to you,

It has been some time since we met you in Bucharest for the pilot open day.

Firstly, I would like to say what a pleasure it was to meet you, and thank you for attending the event. Secondly, I would like to apologize for the lengthy delay before contacting you, but with the huge amount of attendees, it has taken some time to process all the applications.

The recruitment team on the day in Bucharest were overwhelmed by the interest from all the attendees. The day was a huge success for Wizz Air, and this was made possible by your keenness and dedication.

Having reviewed the results, I am pleased to say that you meet the all the requirements, and your application will be put into a holding pool. This will have priority for our selection process, and you will be contacted when we wish to invite you for the interview process. There are limited places left for this season’s recruitment, so it could be that your application will be considered for next year’s recruitment, which starts in Autumn 2014.

In the meantime, thank you once again for your interest in Wizz Air.

With kind regards"

Anyone else got the same e-mail? I don't know what to think about that.. it sounds not so cool to wait until next year for a selection once been there..