PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How does your company describe circling approaches?
Old 10th Dec 2013, 02:46
AirRabbit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK cosmo - I understand you don't like what I say - fine. I sincerely hope that the attitude you apparently want to hang onto doesn't cost your friends and family a lot of heart ache. You have what you want to believe in - and you feel it's safe and proper ... and apparently are not interested in taking a look at what you're describing from a somewhat different perspective. Of course, that's your choice. Despite the fact that you can't seem to decide between criticizing my lack of professional experience and criticizing the fact that I have considerable experience ... and despite the lack of logic in doing so ... you're welcome to do both if you'd like. Oh, those "merits" you say I described - are merely facts - if you choose to elevate them to the status of some degree of "merit," I'll not stand in your way. Also, you should know that if you have a question to which you'd like an answer ... all you need to do is ask. NO, I don't expect that you will ... but the offer is genuine anyway. Additionally, I will make one recommendation (presuming, of course, you won't like it nor act on it - so I'm probably wasting my typing skills, but ...) and that is you not jump down the throat of your colleagues before you know who they are, what they do, how well they do it, and whether your criticizing them will make them or you look bad. Despite our differences, I hope you complete each of your flights safely, avoiding all areas of "hot air," and that you enjoy the opportunity to do one of the most challenging and rewarding job functions on the planet.

Cheers.