PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Linetraining/base check/ Please advise!
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2013, 17:31
kazz_kazz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Linetraining/base check/ Please advise!

Voice of peace!
That was in poland.

RAT 5!
You're absolutely right and I do have 300-900 in my license! My apologies for confusing!

Black Pudding!
Thank you for the helpful links! Last time I spoke to Quatar the requirement was "last flown date on type" within the last 12months, 24months could might have been considered but not more than that. That cut my chances. But nothing was mentioned about "last flown date" amongst their rows of requirements as I read a few minutes ago!? I just have a feeling that requirements are maybe becoming less stringent..worth a 3rd try

Omnishambles!
"I need only one hour" is only a message I filtered from all the reqruiters chatter and is nothing I can confirm!
I have a couple of times suggested a self sponsored base-check that could have been accomplished with a three week notice at that time. But that was not satisfactory I was told by Parc, Rishworth and Aeropro.
Nor was a SIM-ride unfortunately.
This probably beacuse I have been away from aviation too long!? I'm sure I'ts easier if you only fly a different type and wish to get back to your originally flown one.

SADDLER!
Thank you for those words!
The very best to you too!