PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2013, 13:09
Big M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, well, well,

A bigger bunch of incompitent lightweights i've never seen in one place at one time. As we speak - yes it's true, on the QF1 out of Sydney this afternoon (all loaded in the best trough swilling places) were - wait for it;

Little Ghay Clover Boy - spare me.
Simon H - CEO of "International" Could look at him and he'd fall over!
Hard Licker - oh dear - the Deer in headlights - completely out of her depth. Obviously no BoganAir seats to get to the sandpit!
Leesley Grunt - failed at anset then failed at en zed, now failing in a spectacular way at Cue eF. Waste of space.
Several bored members placed in upper deck bisinis class - apparently not 'starf members' so put into second trough level.

All practicing buhm licking and grovelling to the sand pit carrier - so sickining. To top it off, Little gai alain contrived to get the qf "hero" Dick the discrepansee to be the p.i.c on this little jaunt to doobai. "Staff who had to witness were vomiting at the sight". Using some reflected Tech Crew glory to "talk up" the value of staff - right before he''l sack 'em.
The play group exec's are all going 'cap-in-hand' to ask the good Prince Mohammed to help bail out the roo and poor little ghay boi.

Sickening to observe. ( and all true). How much better if Capt Woodward or Capt Jackson were at the helm. Gingerbeers praying for a delay (had lots of late ) but unfortunately in arsy style - the pig kept ecams to herself.

Make no mistake of the level of trough swilling and blatent rip-off that is happening by the thieves, not only at the top, but also by the "hangers on"

Disgraceful.

Sunfish - of course you are correct - the give away to EK is in full swing with not a cost to be spent by the middle east. As we speak, the 'lightweight' exec's are about 3 hours away from landing in the sandpit and giving away what is left to give.

Disgraceful.

Disgraceful.

Disgraceful.