PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus cadet program 2013
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2013, 23:55
Kudlaty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not critisting the process in any way! As I said, I'm just dying to know what kind of person is the 'perfect' one for them. Do the HR guys have some specific 'key' to assess the applicants or do they base on their feelings towars the applicant, or maybe a bit of both? For instance, I would say they are undoubtedly looking for an outgoing and talkative person but when I spoke to one of the guys (applicants) during the assessment, he mentioned he had a friend who is very calm and silent and succeeded in a cadet program and flies as a F/O at the moment.

I too have been analyzing the assessment and I know what kind of mistakes I might have made and in what areas I need to improve so now I know what I should change during such an assessment in the future.

Regarding my hair, yes I am a guy and have long hair My second biggest love after aviation is music but if they told me 'we reviewed your performance and would be delighted to have you onboard but under the condition you to lose your hair', the first thing I would do would be to go to the barber's. But I don't think (but still, wondering if) my long hair could be a reason/one of the reasons to knock me back..

Anyway, I don't have a smallest intention to give up my dream, I'm just hoping there will be another so attractive opportunity in the near future