PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger now employing DEC Astronaut's.......
Old 8th Dec 2013, 21:52
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'Darty' it took well over 40 posts for someone to 'pick' at someone's very harmless slip of the keyboard. So what, I mean sheeez some people have little else to do than inflict their morals on us!!! So that shows that if it's a 'turn-off' then it effects virtually nobody.
Commutative skills are overrated & with all the crap now needed to get thru the psycho skill rubbish communication skills will be more at the top of the list than the actual flying of the machine.

People from all walks of life visit these pages from Astronaut's to beautiful simple folk whom don't judge or hurt a fly & if some HR nut detects that their ability or inability to spell or apply the correct grammer means they are out of the game then well it's their loss only I say not someone else here to judge!

I didn't complete year 11 (form 5), failed pretty much every test at school & was selected to be a tradie when I left school so I did, a pilot just another trade

Anyway like has been said in here many a time if you don't like it don't read any further

Wmk2

Last edited by Wally Mk2; 8th Dec 2013 at 22:36.