PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Linetraining/base check/ Please advise!
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2013, 16:47
kazz_kazz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
captplaystation!

I hear you!
I had a somewhat unexpected career change after reporting a captain.
I got fired, not because the report itself but after a sudden change in attitude from a number of captains. Some cultural differences may have been the causing factor as well. (I should have considered twice before making that report)

I was stupid enough to be honest with my story the first years of job searching..
Then I got engaged in my own business that took all my attention for a few years. When I woke up realizing I want to continue flying things were a bit different..

The latest line training offer is from sky4u.berlin.com Location is Bangladesh 500hr program with no salary and the price is indeed 55kEur for the training.
Eaglejet was offering a line training with a european company for 65k.

Now, I´m not interested in a line training at all. I only need 1(ONE) HOUR of Lineflight to be regarded as current.
I´ve been called for a few interviews but in the end I always get a No thanks when the reqruiter finds I haven´t been flying for so long. Frustrating!

I will take absolutely take a closer look at ryan!

Is it possible to "take" a new typerating on a type that I´m already current on??

B737900er!!

I agree, to lie would be easy. If I only had the guts to take that risk..
Misunderstand me correctly, unfortunately I´m quite desperate after getting a flight job quick.. I have to consider every option I can come over.

Thanx all for your opinions!