PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2013, 10:14
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New 'S curve' - Share price of $1.00

My prediction is that Dixon and Associates will make a play for QF the minute the share price dips below $1.00, which could happen this week as every time Joyce opens his mouth the price dips. One more negative announcement this week and I reckon it's all over red rover. Scrotum Face and an assortment of sharks will dive in and the feathers will fly. And this would suit everybody, except the general staff of course. Dixon would get his prize and then slice and dice it , making hundred of millions for his bank account in the process. Joyce and Co get their payouts and fly off into the sunset to a small island where all you do is drink piņa coladas by the pool while being served by waiters in budgy smugglers, plus they leave with reputations in the business world intact. Joe Hockey Stick does not have to hand over a cent of taxpayer money and the spin doctors get busy blaming everything on overpaid pilots, pesky engineers, the world economy, Kim Jong Il, global warming etc etc etc. Life goes on, the rich get richer and everybody else cops it in the a#s as per usual.

Either way, once the war has finished, the dust settles and a new chapter commences one thing is for certain - the faces of Joyce, Clifford, Dixon and friends will not find a 'warm reception' around our great country should they have the balls to exit their secure ivory towers and mingle with the peasants.
I can already visualize the wanted posters on the Anonymous website!