PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2013, 02:01
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It makes you wonder wtf do the big shareholders know that the general market doesn't?
Well said

and

huh if that's the case I think they call that insider trading…but hey let's not get too concerned it seems to be the way big business gets done these days..
Appears so, there is no other way to explain why they are accepting LC & AJs performance which would be deemed dismal if it was any other business, in Qs case five years of it now.

First time I have ever agreed with Bowen, or indeed the Labor Party, in my life. The present Govt. needs to be showing doing something
Better late than never, It's clear to me both parties in Canberra lack the talent to handle this situation, gutless, both sides should be calling for AJ LC & the boards heads before they proceed with any cash injection, I suspect many in Canberra know the real reason why the institutional shareholders are supporting AJ, it's as if they are all in on it... the press have turned on AJ, but really only lip service, they probably like the Jetstar advertising revenue stream, they too should be calling for AJs & LCs head, for those who missed it

Glad I Got You Babe - YouTube

PS, this week I did the QF 23 with the family 6 in tow to BKK on the 744 which replaced the A330 (yeah) the CCs were simply fantastic, we dipped our hats to them. When walking from the gate in BKK I looked back, the 744 looked great sitting at the gate that day, surreal really, it reminded me of the old QF1/2 5/6 glory days, what struck me was she wasn't the only 744 on the ramp, many airlines still use them, she didn't look out of place. The only thing out of place was knowing that LC & AJ is somehow still running the show.