PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2013, 18:18
narnars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest review on TP by Robert Yarwood:

Very Poor - non delivery and no refund

I ordered a Trackclip Pro on the 9th September for £34.00 and payment was taken from my card on the following day. The website stated 5-7 days for delivery yet I'd received nothing by the 17th so I chased via the online chat and got no answer although I did receive an email later advising they were waiting from the distributor to re-stock so fair enough I waited.
On the 4th November I tried the online chat to check the whereabouts of my order, having got no response to that request (bearing in mind the website was still saying 5-7 days for deliver) I asked if I cancel my order would I still get a refund. I was not asking to cancel the order but that is what Proviation did.
The cancellation email advised that a refund would take 7-10 working days however on the 9th working day my bank had seen no sign of the refund and stated it should only take 5-7 days in their opinion, so I emailed Proviation who asked me to leave it another 24-48 hours and they would manually escalate of not received.
I left it a further 4 days and still no refund so I asked if they intended to actually refund.
10 days after that I still had received no refund so I emailed again where I was now being told that a cheque would be sent.
That was a week ago and now my emails are not being responded too.
In the meantime I ordered a Trackclip Pro off Amazon and it arrived the following day, I know who I'll be shopping with in future.