PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Russia - Automated Centralized Databases of Personal Data on Passengers (ACDPDP)
Old 6th Dec 2013, 09:20
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Russia - Automated Centralized Databases of Personal Data on Passengers (ACDPDP)

Dunno if you are aware - I wasn´t - but Russia starts or has started this scheme. RUSAERO has sent me several documents about it.

One has to submit all the passenger and crew details before the flight.

As far as I know one needs SITA to make it work. The format is from the stone ages and I have no clue how to solve issue as getting a SITA connection is not an option in my opinion.

I was told that this applies to commercial AND private flights alike.

RUSAERO has told me that they can´t submit these things because (quote):

As Rusaero neither transport infrastructure entity nor carrier we cannot submit passenger information to the system.
A few links on the subject:

The NOTAM:

А2345/13 - PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO PASSENGER CARRYING BY AIR TRANSPORT SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE AUTOMATED CENTRALIZED PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION DATABASES VIA THE OPERATOR OF THE SINGLE STATE INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR ENSURING TRANSPORT SECURITY (THE FEDERAL STATE UNITARY ENTERPRISE „ZASCHITAINFOTRANS,,) TO THE TYPE В FORMAT ADDRESS MOWRU8X, CONFIRMED BY SITA COMPANY. REF AIC 04/13 TO BE PLACED ON FSUE CAI WEBSITE :: ÄÎÁÐÎ ÏÎÆÀËÎÂÀÒÜ ÍÀ ÍÀØ ÑÀÉÒ! :: SECTION NEWS ON 10 JUL 2013. 01 JUL 00:00 2013 UNTIL PERM. CREATED: 27 JUN 06:37 2013

www.z-it.ru/upload/agreement_eng.doc

www.z-it.ru/upload/EGIS/ACBPDP-Application_form.doc

I was in Russia just a week ago and we did not submit anything via SITA (they (RUSAERO) had the details by email).

So I don´t know how urgent it really is, how its going to be enforced.

Just wanted to share it...