PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Dec 2013, 10:36
momo95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who are you to judge what research i have done ? "pay your dues like most already have in the industry", Why do you feel i'm cheating everyone by trying to go straight on an airline programme . I'm being realistic and want to do something sustainable.I love flying and want to do it for living, otherwise i would just stay at ppl level and do it for free. Where is the logic in paying for a cpl/ir and not trying to get into airline flying !?!? Chip on our shoulder have we ?
Do you really expect me to spend loads of money just to go bushflying or something like that only because some people before me did something similar and now can't get an airline job ?, well THAT'S LIFE.
I love flying and want to do it for LIVING, if not I suppose those loan repayments are gonna pay themselves are they ?
Don't for one second try and tell me that if you had the chance to join an airline straight away you wouldn't have !! there are many more schemes than qatar that pose less risk and i'm just trying to weigh up my options.

Wow you are one miserable bitter lot !!! ain't ever coming back here,