PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub
Old 5th Dec 2013, 10:20
yellowbird135

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,
What continues to amaze me is the fact that some posters get so frustrated in their replies.
I thought this forum is for all rotorheads, wether you're an old experienced dog who has seenit all, or a low timer, eager to learn something. Some of them even feel the need to include a copy of their logbook to add more weight to whatever they have written.
An incident like this creates a great disturbance in, especially, the EC135 community. (I'm a member of this community for more than 10 years......Sh*t,.....now I'm one of them...
We are all eager to find out what exactly went wrong, but fact is.....we only have a very limited set of details. Most things written here are pure speculation, some of it is pure nonsense ( in my opinion), and maybe the truth about what happened has already been discussed, but that's all ok.....it triggers you to think about the tools you work with (whether you're a professional, a PPL, or whatever)
So I should think that even if you disagree with someones remarks, there is no reason whatsoever to grill them publicly.

I hope I didn't make some stupid remark, or insult someone.....I apologize beforehand.

Ehhh.........3000+ PIC, 1500+ EC135........sorry about that!!

Ok TC I was writing my post when yours appeared on the thread.....apparently you beat me to it....