PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2013, 23:08
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two more for the pile:

From Masataka Tanaka
No response

I ordered a pilot case on 21/11/13. They told it's due Monday/Tuesday of next week,
so I paid for it with Paypal. But I haven't any mail from this site after the payment completed.
And I haven't any response after I sent a mail to this customer service.
I recommend not to use this site, it's a really poor customer service and don't trust this site.
From Paul van Doorn
No pressure, no refund

I was looking for a particular flying jacket which was hard to get. Proviation said they had it on stock so I ordered is on the 29th of September 2013 and paid through Paypal almost 145 GBP.
After it was clear that the jacket was not on stock and was not going to be delivered we agreed on a cancellation and refund on the 11th of November. But till now still no refund.
I sent some emails for further information on the 24th and 29th but no reply. I made an attempt for an online chat yesterday which seemed to succeed but after I mentioned the refund the answering stopped and after 15 minutes they were offline.
Since the transaction is more than 45 days ago, Paypal will make no automatic withdrawal of the transaction. Therefore I have filled for a claim because I see many customers of Proviation who have not received their money back or only after a heavy complaints.
Lets wait what Paypal does with the information I have gathered as a Private Investigator. And if Paypal drops the case I will continue it myself.