PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here's how to get a job in Canada
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2013, 19:19
Ramjet555

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Working and living In Canada

Wow, lots of posts on this subject.

If you wish to "work" in Canada there are ways to do it and I did it having driven across the border in a US registered car etc.

First, I found a job that no canadian wanted in Alberta, I had to then drive to Seattle Washington and back, in three days to start work.

In Seattle I picked up a work permit and that got me through my first job in Canada who, by the way, paid for my PPC which effectively gave me a Canadian instrument rating etc.

Two days after I started work, a disgruntled Canadian pilot who was an unsuitable hire filed a load of objections that dam near got me fired.

Later I made a hell of a mistake, I married a Canadian who eventually turned out to have serious mental health issues.

That later destroyed my life and I did not fly again for a long time.

I think any pilot coming to Canada needs to invest in Condoms, and if they meet a Canadian Woman, DO NOT LIVE IN CANADA with children or contemplate giving birth to children in Canada.

Canada's legal system is devoid of Father's or Children's Rights which can entrap you in Canada never to leave, and a virtual slave.

I've lost count of the number of Canadian Pilots whose careers are cut short by
a vindictive mother with at least a personality disorder etc.

One used to fly the Prime Minister of Canada around, others were senior Examiners of Airmen etc.

If you are Australian, do not MARRY in Canada, fly here, have fun, use condoms but NEVER settle in Canada as it is a corrupt country.

Ontario for example has a mad system of child protection run by 48 private corporations who fabricate evidence habitually for funding of a billion dollars a year for the Adoption, foster home, supervised visits scam. They operate like a cult and fabrication of evidence is rampant and there are NO oversights, their lawyers become judges, where they continue to fabricate evidence to make justify accepting fabricated evidence, and or just rubber stamp any wild uncorroborated allegation of a Child Protection Worker, who by the way are not required to be registered and who have absolutely no accountability.

I've lost count of the number of pilots who have had their lives destroyed by these criminal vultures.

Canada is a great world of Aviation, wonderful bush flying, friendly people, but have no doubt what soever that bad operators exist here and its pilot beware.

You cannot name those operators or mention names, Lots of politically correct taboos exist for political correctness.

Canada for male pilots is for adventure only.

Don't ever think of living here permanently if children are going to be around.

The problem is this, most pilots are fairly young and without life experiences that might give you a heads up as to what might be in store later, quite bluntly, when you brain is largely beneath your navel you see what you want to see and not the warning signs.

Be warned, DONT have kids in Canada.
I was aware of that golden rule but was tricked with the old and true subterfuges.

The golden rule is, Never ever not use a condom in Canada. Tie a knot in it and dispose of it in a safe place.