PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2013, 14:02
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Aerials
I think that traders who are not open, honest and above board seem to work much harder at their dodgy businesses than they ever would doing an honest day's work.
Isn't that just the truth! As for Trading Standards, In my experience, they aren't answerable to anybody, so there's little motivation to pursue a case like this. By all means contact them, BUT
SEND A RECORDED DELIVERY LETTER , OR EMAIL IF POSSIBLE WITH A RECEIPT, DEMANDING REFUND WITHIN 7 DAYS OR YOU WILL START COURT ACTION WITHOUT FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.

Allow an extra day, then bang in a small-claim through your local County Court.

It's quick, simple and cheap, they have a DIY kit of leaflets outlining each stage of the process and staff are invariably helpful...ring them and they'll post out a kit!
Soon as your plaint is lodged, the defendant has to deal with Court....even if a refund is made before the summons drops on the mat......the repayment is an open and shut admission of guilt, so all your (limited, reasonable) costs will be collected by Court and returned to you.

If I was a betting man, i'd guess that Nick is so busy "firefighting"his growing group of disaffected creditors, that todays payments are being used to repay yesterday's cancellations.....but that's pure speculation.

IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY /GOODS BY THIS COMPANY, I'D ADVISE FAST AND AGRESSIVE ACTION AS DETAILED ABOVE, TO SECURE YOUR REFUND BEFORE THERE IS AN EMPTY POT AND A "CEASED TRADING" SIGN.
I don't know whether Nick is a spiv, simpleton,conman, fool or simply out of his depth. I would imagine this saga would spell the end of any hope of establishing a credible presence in the Aviation Supplies business.
I most certainly would not do business with him.