PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2013, 19:40
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Languidly languishing at the trough.

Just re read the four pages of absolute fury written yesterday as I read Hansard. I was going to post them; but won't now....
This is a result of the efforts of governments of all persuasions, which have never made aviation safety a political issue,
The notes will be distributed to the BRB at Burley Griffin on the week end; should provide some laughs/tears/ outrage. I have decided this is all, in part, my fault. I can't believe 'we' are so gullible, short sighted and disinterested after being wearied by the endless hammering during election events: that we not only vote for these people, but pay them as well. Perhaps the IOS need to start asking exactly what these highly paid people eat for breakfast or, is it something in the Canberra water?

Yup, my bad. Should never have listened to the speeches let alone follow it up on Hansard. It's disgraceful, and yet we not only pay for this, we tolerate it?

We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
K - "This complete cock up is a result of the efforts of governments of all persuasions". etc.

Steam Off.

Last edited by Kharon; 3rd Dec 2013 at 19:44. Reason: Tin Binitus