PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2013, 15:02
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And another one. What is the company still doing in business???????

TRUSTPILOT REVIEW. UNEDITED - PUBLIC DOMAIN INTEREST 03/12/2013 AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I ordered a jacket from Proviation on next day delivery, which they then told me they didn't have in stock. They told me they had issued a refund, and 33 days later I'm still waiting for it.

No one ever picks up the phone (which makes me think those who are saying they spoke to Proviation are somewhat suspect) and they hardly ever reply to emails. The few emails they do send say something along the lines of "It's a technical fault, we should know more tomorrow" and then NOTHING happens.

My last email from them had a different name from mine at the top- clearly a copy and paste job- and stated that they couldn't help me any further and that I would have to try and get the money back from them through my bank.

Avoid at ALL costs

------------------- THIS PART SHOULD BE READ AGAIN AND AGAIN -----

My last email from them had a different name from mine at the top- clearly a copy and paste job- and stated that they couldn't help me any further and that I would have to try and get the money back from them through my bank.