PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 2nd Dec 2013, 21:10
flydream1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all those in the initial part of the application process.

I applied to FD on November 1st. I received an email confirming I passed phase 1 and to proceed to phase 2 to set up a date for the U.K. For the entire month I tried and received the following message:`No spaces are currently available, please try again later`.

I have also set-up an account through the FD website, but it will not allow me to go any further then my name and password set-up. I do not know what that is all about.

I am now going to contact CTC to find out what is going on...should I get any information I will post it here. IF anyone else has any additional information please provide in for the benefit of fellow pilots.

I have said it before; this CTC process in the suckiest suck that ever sucked.
Same here. Passed the screening about a month and a half ago, but I've been unable to book an interview,however they did say in their email that all the NTR courses were full until spring.
What puzzles me is their new website though. I wanted to contact CTC about it too, so keep me posted if you get any info. Thanks!