PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2013, 20:34
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
I don't disagree SF, but what really gets my goat is this clown and the clowns that put him there, along with the group of incompetent buffoons that have praised each of the last Glorious 5 Year Plans since Jimmy Bow Tie's time have effectively had their outrageous salaries backed by government guarantee when they should have been sacked for gross mismanagement 10 years ago. In my book, anyone who hasn't resigned is guilty and only those who resigned in disgust should be brought back in - probably from their jobs at VA.

What was the last engagement score? 70%? By Qantas's own measure that means 70% think management is doing a great job. I know if Weeman says its black then you can be pretty sure its white with maybe one black pixel, but unless you use Gillard/AWU 'innocence' as a measure then it's guilt by association IMHO and they deserve nothing short of immediate dismissal.

Crew get demoted and mass sacked, people like Steve P are out trying to keep the show on the road with sensible suggestions and innovative ways to operate. The great bloated and incompetent middle through to senior managers with 2 minutes airline experience publicly run him (and us) into the ground and threaten anyone who speaks out - later get to slap themselves on the back for a job well done in hard times (even the govt recognised how hard we work!) and saunter around like gods gift to aviation. They have ruined MY airline!! Crucifixion's too good for 'em I say!!!

Rant over.