PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2013, 18:18
thelad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the 8th of October i ordered a Watson W-W901 antenna from the website Watson W-901 Airband Antenna - Detailed item view - Leading Flight Equipment, Pilot Supplies, Aircraft Equipment, Aviation Headsets witch said they had stock, the next day i got a email saying they were out of stock and would have stock in 10 - 14 working days and that i would get my postage fee refunded so they would knock the price down. after waiting i then sent another 2 emails with no reply from them,after emailing them again saying i was going to stop the order, then on the 29th October got a reply saying that it was on order still awaiting stock and would be sent out in 7 days but after 12 days still had not turned up. they had taken the full amount without refunding the postage.
so i decided to cancel the order to witch i got a snotty email basically they don't care. i asked them to removed the part on the website saying "in stock" but they have not.
i am still awaiting a refund!
do not waste your money with this company, i got the same item from radio world and it came the next day and was the same price.