PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is John Howard Doing The Right Thing
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2003, 20:16
missleadfoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff, well said

Would it have made a defference if Evacuate was not from Ansett and posted the same comments? I think it would. I have read so many posts when someone mentions they are ex Ansett everyone has to come in with the comment, "Oh you Ansett crew", or "Move on", "Get over it" etc. I have heard it outside here. It gets me so frustrated when I see or hear this and I cant understand why people say these things. No I don't believe ex Ansett crew should feel they can just walk into a job but it has been a bloody difficult time for them. Yes, many other people have lost thier jobs and moved on but this IS a CABIN CREW forum so let these people vent their thoughts and instead of bagging what they have to say, give some support. Yes we are at war and as I said in a previous post, they still have to get on with persuing their careers, which is flying. I wish some of the Qantas International crew would wake up and see what is going on around the world and realise that this is not a good time for airlines and certainly not a good time to be fighting for a payrise, just be thankful you have a job and doing what you love, but I have to wonder sometimes if it is the job you love or the money...