PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2013, 23:16
futurepilot64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Process is a farce

I have only just come across this chat room so apologies for not contributing earlier. I have experienced a Oxford Assessment Day and thought I would share my experience (although I obviously can't go into detail about the day).

Basically I think its a complete farce. I was given an assessment day confirmation literally 3 hours after I completed my application form. Everyone I spoke to on the Assessment Centre also said they got confirmation within a few hours or a day or two at most. They initially put out 3 days, but now put on more days in December.

I feel its just a way to get you to pay up the £250 and for them to make some money.

In addition, the day itself was not at all worth the money. (They didn't even provide us with lunch!)

The interviewers themselves were quite rude to me. Obviously you expect a grilling and I have been in very tough interviews before, but these people were actually rude and made very personal comments.

I haven't yet heard from them so please don't take my experience as prejudiced, but to be honest I've been a little put off after it. Its just a way for them to make money of us.

I will be complaining to BA over the dismal assessment day Oxford managed to pull.