PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need help
Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2013, 13:34
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't be disparaging about South African girls! They're spoilt, loud, dress badly, shriek in a horrid little accents, can't drive, cook, clean or talk intelligently and generally are not worth the zip top on a packet of ZERO condoms.
The rest of South Africa, apart from Johannesburg which is stuffed full of the above creatures, is absolutely wonderful. There must be hundreds, perhaps even thousands of posts dealing with flight training down here so there's no point in my banging on about FTS at FAGC or FTC at FAGG. Both schools are owned by SAA flight crew. That doesn't make them Draupnir of course but I do think each place trains to an objective and the twin simulator used at FAGC is excellent. I don't know about a sim at FTC but WW is a top bloke.
Just make sure, if you're going to get a South African licence that you go for the ATPL (frozen) if the CAA will let you and that you really, really can convert that licence to another one.
I'm sure you know about this website?
CAA Website
Perhaps you can find something helpful in flight crew licencing. It's not an easy website to navigate.