PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea Airspace Changes
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2003, 17:35
Plane*jane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Eastern Airways! Here we go again, and as ever putting the record straight

jocko0102 We have other bases dear than HUY, and we happen to like our Jetstreams...at least our pilots can spell

skianyn vannin
What an odious toad you are...... as previously posted, FIS is not an option (look it up dear) We are extremely commercially minded (remember what business we are in sonny?) so time / fuel are very uppermost in our minds, but never at the expense of safety. Who won the award at EGCC as the most efficient airline? Yup, good old Eastern <hurrah!> Perhaps if your company thought a bit more about efficiency it wouldn't be in the position of being sold off as it is. Sitting around on your @r*+$ all day flying 300 hrs pa doesn't take much of a brain to work the sums out, does it? And negotiating a pay rise too? <chortle> Wake up. Perhaps if you worked a bit harder you would have less time to slag off colleagues of mine so irreverently. It's unprofessional, uncalled for and, frankly my dear, only exposes your own shortcomings. Eastern pilots have the highest credentials in training and / or experience and are very proud of it. You should have more respect. It's a small world. Perhaps you should be banished to fraggle rock. Serves you right.

ATC Sorry for returning to earlier comments so late but rather busy (unlike some!) Sorry that Pennine is less busy and therefore less challenging, but we all appreciate you guys heaps. It has been quite busy at times with the military. I remember one night there were 30 traffic alerts, all fighters.......... ATC were brilliant. Anyway the new routings are not too odious for us, but fine tuning needed I guess.