PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Being set up to be sacked.
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2013, 19:41
jimgriff

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks Mike B- enlightening.
The computer is on a small network of two with wifi access as well. There are newtwok connecting points throughout the building- It is not secured and computer does not have a unique login for every member of staff.
The images were not stored on the PC but were attached to three emails sent to my home e mail address which having checked have never arrived at my home e mail . It is an AOL account which my whole family use- kids and all. The images were found in "sent items" as attachments.- There was no actual message.
The e mail programme is using MS outlook . Any mail sent by anyone from the computer I use has my digital signature on it and my name on top of the address bar of the message.
I was in work on the day that they were sent and the computer was on- It is often left on for days at a time- I have no way of proving that I was in the office at the time.
A number of people use the machine and even more have had free access in the last 9 weeks - including the three that I know are leading this long established harassment campaign against me.
Does this help?
I know everyone would say this- but I really didn't do this.