PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - P2F Scheme
Thread: P2F Scheme
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2013, 11:55
captjns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You just don't det it bamboo, along with the rest of you chaps who have less flying time logged, than I do holding over the Barkeay VOR. I've experienced T & Cs with carriers in my home country degrade to such miserable levels. I chose alternative means of employment in my field rather than accepting cut rate conditions.

Their are Individuals, like myself, that find flying revenue operations for free, let alone paying to fly on such flights downright repugnant. Like an addict, they always justify the use of dope, "one more fix".

How many P2fer paid for a second go, with the scheme, since they couldn't get a job after the maturation of their contracts?.

It is a victory for pilots obtaining their jobs through legitimate means knowing that our letter writing campaign results in even one P2Fer being refused gainful employment due to fraudulent means.

This question is for only those who have not participated in the P2F Scheme?
Answer this question Lingdee and Stalker... Would either of you honestly represent your self before this form and be genuinely happy to learn that a mate of yours, that worked for his hours as a CFI, charter pilot, with a family to boot, was turned away by a carrier, because preferred to save training, compensation, and benefits costs by hiring a P2Fer? Would you be willing to layout the 30,000 Quid so your friend would be successful at the next selection?

Folks... at the end of the days the P2fer is an exclusive club, which I and my colleagues are proud to be discriminated from. .

Last edited by captjns; 30th Nov 2013 at 20:53.