PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetAsia
Thread: JetAsia
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2013, 17:09
Elysiumair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet Asia Bangkok Crooks

I agree with all posts re. Jet Asia. Having worked for them (8 months), only once did I get a "pay advise" (sic) sheet. Note: it was totally incorrect. The two children brothers delight in actually deducting money from the "salary", usually with no discernible reason. During my last days at this manifestly unsafe operation, I looked at another carrier and word got back to the brothers. The very NEXT day... terminated. Up to that point I was on outstanding terms with the then current Flight Ops. management. In point of fact, I was told by the upper management (not owners), they were directed to terminate me simply because I looked elsewhere. The operative word is "looked". They brothers (Jacob and Ibrhim) are now only hiring Mexican or South American pilots (Captains) and Thai F/Os. With due respect to virtually all of my aviation brothers and sisters, if you even contemplate taking a position with these miscreants, you have a serious mental defect. I've been in the business for over 30+ years and can say, with all honesty, this operator is the absolute worst carrier in the known aviation world. From day 1, the lies and obfuscation are the rule, rather than the exception. Stay away at all costs.

Last edited by Elysiumair; 5th Jan 2014 at 06:47.