PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - P2F Scheme
Thread: P2F Scheme
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2013, 14:06
Sephore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P2F or LT name it as you want wasn't a real problem in the beginning IMO as in my case I went for it and paid for my LT around 8000 euros for 300h on the 737NG (I did more) when I compare with Lion Air who was asking around 30.000$ it's insane specially when you know that guys from Lion Air were filling their pockets.

I remember guys who were offered a job well before reaching 300H on type it's a matter of fact companies want jet time in the other hand I totally understand that it might be shoking and now the P2F or LT regarding the price is really shoking abuse.

Just to finish with the subject and my personnal case I'm not trying to justify myself but now the brokers are just taking advantage of the situation by asking astronomic amount of money and for those who have or had a job at that time good for you but your experience is yours we made a choice I don't regret regarding my situation at that time and specially now and believe it or not I tried hardly for many years to find a job but........

I wish the best to all of you and if possible without using P2F/LT

Sorry for my poor english.