PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2013, 12:26
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All troughs lead to Rome....RAAA vs Fort Fumble?

Seems CAsA has become a profit centre?? The RAAA gives them a serve (Steve Creedy article);

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

I know I know, it's a 'surplus'. I like how CAsA say that you need those few extra apples bobbing around in the trough just incase you get a SARS outbreak or a Bali bombing! What is CAsA trying to say here, that they are expecting China to give us another pandemic? Or that they think Indonesia is offering up another potential bombing atrocity at some point? Or is there a robust link here - SARS, pigs, CAsA....... Oink oink. I think maybe Dr Voodoo will need to post another apology letter!

Or maybe they are learning some bookkeeping tricks from QF? Maybe just maybe Joe Hockey Stick will take some of Fort Fumbles profits and use it to help prop up the Roo??? A friend in need is a friend indeed!!
Worse still, they may have worked out how to avoid incorrect taxi receipt issues and instead they have attended a 'Beaker 101 mi mi mi money making course' and have decided to turn incompetence and mismanagement into a revenue earner!!! A little extra gravy in the pot could mean additional salary increases, bigger bonuses, and perhaps, dare I say a shot at the coveted 'Golden Bureaucratic Accounting Award 2014'? Some big competition there - Infrastructure, ATSBeaker, ATO, ASA, Craig Thompson Pty Ltd.......Oh how that $12 million dollar surplus tastes as sweet as bacon!