PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2013, 21:31
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jonathan Flavell writes:
Beware - Non-fulfilment of order, no refund and terrible customer service

I placed my order on the 11/09/13 with extra payment for next day delivery. This was immediately confirmed and monies taken. Unfortunately the goods did not arrive in time for the weekend when they were required as gifts. The following week I contacted Proviation to request an update as i'd had to make alternative arrangements.

Despite numerous emails, voicemails and online chat messages I did not receive any response until a month later (10/10/13). This was the start of a number of responses in October simply stalling and suggesting something was happening but with never actually following up on them.

In November I was finally told a refund was being processed and received a confirmation my order was cancelled. Despite knowing this should be a pretty much immediate process I waited over the 10 days stated this could take. This was on 11/11/13 and to date I have not received any refund or communications to explain why.

I will now be contacting Trading Standards and following every other avenue I can in an attempt to receive my money back and to stop anyone else receiving the same treatment.

My experience has been terrible and I feel like I have been strung along with repeated stalling and now clear mistruths about what is happening. I strongly recommend you do avoid Proviation so you do not have to endure the same.