PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2013, 19:25
SpazSinbad

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts
'Squirrel 41' I'm glad to concur with your assessment of 'Engines and Mr. Farley' with no offence to 'JTO' (I would have to search the forum for those 'JTO' posts but do not know enough to assess 'JTO'). As for 'LO'. Wot?

As for the rubbery assumptions (except for a statement that '10% of USMC Ops will be STOVL' which has never been sorted out to my mind, what that means in 'STOVL Mode 4 flight time') in this thread about percentage of STOVL Ops flight time, for different operators, that again is in the eye of the beholder - much the same as any assessment of any input on this forum. And I do not take myself nor anyone else here that seriously - seriously. However I try to support my assertions here with articles/reports etc from those who are likely to know. And if the named persons above are who they purport to be then, from their assertions, one can gain good knowledge and I respect them for providing that info. Again any input from the '30 year student of LO' that 'LO' has claimed - nuhuh - with constant bias at least against USMC ('liar liars'). Puhleeze and if you want to be all serious then be our guest 'Squirrel41'.