PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Regional
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2013, 14:22
bigjim99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REH was leased from ATR wasn't it?

SLN was due to be returned to Air Contractors in Dec 2013 but maybe thats gone already?

I an guessing that ORK & SNN crews have now completed -600 training?

I know I have moaned for years about the state of REI/REH but they are the most comfortable from a business traveller point of view since they had the cabin refit. Has anyone else tried to open a laptop and work on it using the seat table on the crampt 600's? It is impossible. It annoys me so much that after being loyal to EIR since its beginning, I might have to go back to FR as I can at least get work done on board. My first -600 trip was on a flight with Sean Brogan and after 20 minutes of failing to find a position that I could balance the laptop so to open the screen far enough to see it I nearly launched the ruddy thing at him in sheer frustration.

The -500's were tight enough but with the -600's having an extended front cargo hold there is even less room. So to fit 72 seats, they have installed those awful slimline seats similar to LS.

Such a minor point but so frustrating when you spend hundreds of hours each year staring out of the window bored instead of being able to get on with work.

Such a silly point could cost them nearly a 6 figure sum of revenue from me.

Last edited by bigjim99; 27th Nov 2013 at 14:45.