PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Examiner signing revalidation by experience for SEP
Old 26th Nov 2013, 17:37
slr737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Whopity, but your answer is not helping at all and then not answering my question, specially the paragraph you mentioned !

So either you answer the question asked or you avoid posting unnecessary comments....

I've done the standardisation of almost all european country thanks to EASA and their new rules. Probably contrary to you as you would know that those online briefing or presentation are mostly a copy of the EASA law and are quite similar to each other except specific items such a fee for each check ride or specific way of filling paperwork or to sign or no to sign...
And you don't need a PhD or an online briefing to know where all the forms are situated in each european CAA website !

Coming back to my question :

The only place I have found where they write that any examiner can sign the revalidation by experience for SEP is in UK doc 24.

it is not found in the EASA regulation or CAP804. So is it a special UK rules only valid on UK EASA holder or is it valid for all EASA holders.

Any answer from a UK TRE who has already sign such form or any non-uk TRE for which that rules would be unknown?

thx

Edited : Spelling

Last edited by slr737; 26th Nov 2013 at 20:21.