PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS recruitment
Thread: SAS recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2013, 13:15
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright....

As I sense this is going nowhere allow me one last remark.

I have been with SAS for more than 15 years. Personally I cannot wait for us to leave behind all the baggage of yesteryear. The company is in a much better spot today that we were just a few years ago. But we are not out of the woods yet. Sometimes the ugly "resistance to change" shows up, but not nearly as often as before.

I fly with a lot of the new guys as I fly the CRJ. Like I said, I know of 1(one) person what has ben hired, AND, who is the son of somebody already working for the company. One. I believe that all the others, at least on the CRJ, are "clean sheets", if you'll excuse me the wording. They vary in their level of experience, but overall they are experienced.

Of all the things you can blame SAS for today, nepotism is hardly the most prevalent. Can it happen? Sure. Does it happen all the time? No.

And if I am not mistaken, the daughter of Bjørn Kjos also flies for Norwegian. Nepotism? Maybe, maybe not.......

And finally, I find your preoccupation with this amusing. If you want to work for SAS, APPLY!!

If you don't, leave it. I am sure that you have things in your lives that deserves your attention.