PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2013, 07:29
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creamie me old,

i have stayed away from these forums as apart from the same old, same old, not much of any proactive stuff I see, with the same tired old characters endlessly remembering the war and past glories.

i am disappointed that your continued exposure to it and the gallant efforts to maintain CDF here have blunted your previous edge.

Our friend Sunfish is right it can be done.

i have been called a lot of things mostly on these forums but naive I'm not when I say that I think this Government is waay different and the the terms of the review are very well informed and serious in their intent.

if you don't embrace change it will never happen

The usual suspects around here need to get their heads out of that place and get working on a really professional submission simply stating the issues, facts and recommendations and devoid of war stories, ego, grandstanding or personnel assassination, they have not the time nor interest

i have seen a couple of proposed industry submissions and I can only say they were so incompetent i would be ashamed to be included as one of said industry. If that the best we can do then God help us.

i know at least two of the panel fairly well and that will an instant turn off.

These guys have serious creds.

Get help, professional help in defining and framing up your submission and go do it.

This will be the last chance in most of our lifetimes.

Good luck