PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Someone needs a bit of help
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2013, 00:27
Scribbly275

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OP BUBBLES - Champagne for Ann-Marie Noble

Hello All,

Just a quick update and a MASSIVE Thank you on behalf of Ann-Marie Noble. We delivered the 15 plus bottles of champagne to her at home on Sunday. She is absolutely chuffed to pieces with the surprise but also for everyone's kindness. I'm saying thanks on her behalf as she's really not in a good state now. She is in her words " Just hoping to make Christmas ", she has a massive lump of DVT on her left leg, the same area where various tumours are pushing on her femoral nerve but..........she's still smiling.

This Thursday is her 32nd Birthday, I'm fortunate enough to have seen her at the weekend and will do again on Sunday when she plans to have the "Party of all parties" with family from all over the country and friends. If she cannot drink all the champagne I've told her to fill the bath with it and sit in it..........just an idea.

Thank you all again from the bottom of her heart and thank you from me (a friend of hers) there was only so much of her "Bucket List" that we could do with her/for her but you have all helped her tick off one of the "things to do".

I will let you know when there is any change .......