PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2013, 14:33
Chelmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assessment day at OAA

I have been worried about the logistics of running the OAA assessment activities all in one day.

They seem to be allocating 24 places per day and state that you will be given a personal interview which lasts 45 minutes. Considering they could have 24 people to interview and make them undertake the other tests, I am guessing they will split people up between activities with simultaneous interviews going on all day by having several interviewers. Can anyone who had their assessment at OAA today confirm this?

Also are you given adequate relaxation time between tests to just drink coffee or eat something? It must be an extremely long and tiring day with the number of activities you have to do!

I've read that for typical OAA assessment days (when it was a 2 day process) you have a lounge room where you can get tea/coffee all day and you are given a lunch break. I am worried that with the new assessment (cramming everything into one day) you will be rushed between exercises and not given much time to recover between each exercise!

Thanks in advance for any help on this.