PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2013, 08:01
Capt Casper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is unintelligible to most mortals who do not follow every intricacy of the political intrigue of CASA and politics. As an instance who is “Wazza”? I honestly haven’t a clue.
I don’t want an on line answer to my question. A PM would be welcome.
I live in an electorate with a new Liberal member of parliament.
I am sure, that if accurate, succinct complaints could be placed before our parliamentarians, the pressure could be ramped up on the enquiry.
To that end, may I suggest a “stickied” forum of real complaints in simple language that the poster would be prepared to put his/her signature to, not on line of course, but if requested by a parliamentarian’s office. The contact can still be via a personal email to the anonymous Pprune address.
Each Ppruner can then put up or shut up via their local Federal MP and senator.
As the the thread grows pressure can be sought from the press, industry organisations and local IT media.
I am happy to bombard my member with every item I can, but I know if I just write a letter or email it will be insignificant in his other electoral issues.
If we want to progress the issue, it has to be “grass roots”, consistent, accurate and passionate, with widespread input – ie as many electorates and senators that we can reach involved.
If they don’t come on board write a direct letter asking why.
It is no use reading, the issue requires DOING!