PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment XI
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2013, 06:54
Aidosh87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Applying for Emirates

Hi Guys,

I wish that anybody will help me with my case as its little bit complicated.

Back in January 2011 I worked as cabin crew for a low cost carrier and I didnt stay for a long time, I had to resign on April same year due to a personal problems back home. Then I joined Emirates in February 2012 but in the ticketing division and when i applied with them I applied with my cv that doesnt have the crew experience on it and I always wanted to be a cabin crew with Emirates and I tried many times while im working internally but my manager didnt accepy my application and told me that i have a big chance if i applied from outside the company. Now as i am already out of the company I wanna so much to give it a try but the main thing that what if i got accepted and everything went fine then i have a flight attendant licinse already and as an ex employee they will check my data with my staff number and will take my cv from there which doesnt have the experience of the cabin crew.. Please help me what shall i do? I wanna so much to apply and give it a shot... I hope you will be able to help me .