PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion thread: Mk 4
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2013, 10:23
Wagging Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the risk of feeding (or even educating) a troll.

Sorry boys and girls, couldn't resist, this is aimed at YOP and YOP only as most on here are sane level headed people with a good/excellent knowledge of our industry.

A thirty second google map search shows this potential search area.

Even at a steady 4mph the potential areas that boat could have made it to are huge, most of them don't have a footpath or roadway anywhere near them. The most obvious resource is...............yes a helicopter. Now i'm not good at boats but again a quick google found this even second hand its £87,000!!!

Now if I had a £87,000 anything, I and I'm sure my insurance company would want the Police to at least put some effort into finding it.

I seem to remember somewhere in the dim and distant past being told it is the duty of the police to detect and recover stolen property.

Get real you halfwit. Stick to journalism and leave Police work to.......the Police.

As a taxpayer I would like to see an independent review panel to monitor and curtail the excesses of so called journalism in all it's forms..............but it's probably never gonna happen.

Rant over back to painting the wall.