PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2013, 02:23
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thus an idiot can logically conclude that the premiss: all who are dismissive of attempts to bring CASA to account are employees of CASA and the minor premiss: ex CASA employees are similarly dismissive of attempts to bring CASA to account ; it is logical to assume that anybody employed at any time by CASA have been brainwashed into thinking anybody attempting to influence an outcome to bring CASA to account are the ills of society (IOS), and should be thwarted at every opportunity.
Your logic is impeccable.

Therefore, your ‘logical assumption’ is correct, if your premisses are valid.

Are your premisses valid?

Again, deep down, you know the answer.
May I further be so bold as to suggest you support the good guys and denounce the bad guys. The problem for you is to determine who is the goodies and who is the baddies, not who is legally correct v who are the morally correct.
May I be so bold as to suggest that the real baddies have fooled you and lots of others into believing the monkeys are the baddies rather than their organ grinders?

May I further be so bold as to suggest that my posts are intended merely to move the metaphoric spotlights to the people who, in my humble opinion, are the real baddies?

In my opinion, some of the real baddies comprise the governments which avoid doing anything about the problem.

Other people look like real baddies but probably aren’t. Rather, they’re probably just real dummies. They’re the people who waste energy arguing with the monkeys.