PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well done to UK senior officers!
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2003, 13:31
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
Now that I have cooled down.....thank goodness the computer lost my post I intended to send. Not withstanding that....West Coast has made the first notice of a Royal Blue on Blue incident. Two lives lost.....Brits killing Brits.....now twist that one onto us chaps.

Where is the outrage over the Iraqi's executing prisoners....and then broadcasting a video tape of the bodies? As long as they shoot Yanks it will be okay will it? What of the two British squaddies reported to have been murdered as well?

You chaps that think so poorly of the Yanks might just want to go back through this thread and read the posts......I read every single one of them.....and the arrogance....and smug attitudes portrayed are shameful. Hang on sports fans....your turn is coming!

If these issues were not so important....I would make some snide comments about Seakings and Challengers....but as I have said in other threads.....such comments are not in any way proper. They demean brave men who died fighting a hostile armed enemy and they serve no purpose what so ever beyond exposing the poster's ignorance and prejudice.

I would suggest some of you need to re-think your trite comments and maybe learn something from those that try to conduct a geniune transfer of ideas.