PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2013, 23:36
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is stopping the new government from taking real action
Personally I blame The ABC.

But the real reason is the defeatist and apathetic attitude of those within the industry and the opportunistic use of that by the regulator who hides behind a mantle of "safety" for public perception.

Oh, and the "fifth column" of ex CASA functionaries and Bureaucrats who fail to look beyond their own wallowing troughs and fiefdoms.

May be so bold as to quote one, ably qualified by CASA mentoring;

[QUOTE A ‘syllogism’ is a form of reasoning in which, from two given or assumed propositions called the premisses and having a common or middle term, a third is deduced called the conclusion, from which the middle term is absent. For instance, given the major premiss: all fish live in the sea; and the minor premiss: carp are fish; it is logical to conclude that carp live in the sea.
Provided the premisses are valid, the conclusion is valid. Unassailably valid. The conclusion is unassailably valid whether it is arrived at by an idiot or a genius, a novice or an expert. [/QUOTE]

Thus an idiot can logically conclude that the premiss: all who are dismissive of attempts to bring CASA to account are employees of CASA and the minor premiss: ex CASA employees are similarly dismissive of attempts to bring CASA to account ; it is logical to assume that anybody employed at any time by CASA have been brainwashed into thinking anybody attempting to influence an outcome to bring CASA to account are the ills of society (IOS), and should be thwarted at every opportunity.

I'm the novice, you're the expert after all.

May I further be so bold as to suggest you support the good guys and denounce the bad guys. The problem for you is to determine who is the goodies and who is the baddies, not who is legally correct v who are the morally correct.

It's a pity so many in the legal profession support the left when it suits and refuse to support its social justice platforms when it comes to push and shove.