PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2013, 23:21
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creme de la cremepuff, I thought 'The Peoples Popular Front of Judea' was renamed CASA Legal Services Department a few years ago? Maybe I have been asleep at the yoke? Anyway Creamy, I subscribe to your doubt in anything significant changing at Sleepy Hollow. As long as those who 'promulgate the mystique of aviation' are allowed to stick pins in their Xenophon doll the chances of actual tangible robust change is low. A greater likelihood of change may come from an A380 belly flopping on to the Australian war memorial in Canberra, an outcome we all dread happening, but one that the IOS (and Sunfish) have been warning about from the beginning of the dark ages.

Frank, Entsch mentions 'monotonous regularity'. Well worded by the one whom I believe somebody named the 'Wild Hog'. However tautology now replaces monotonous, so if you could let the Wild Hog know that it would be appreciated. Also please ensure the Honorable Entsch refrains for talking in coded language or
uses excess shanty's, as this tends to upset the Casasexuas (jeez I am starting to sound like Kharon ).
On a serious note, Entsch may be blowing hot air and no steam, but as Frank says he is doing something, and something is better than nothing, and personally I couldn't think of a better way to relax as a politician, cruising FNQ on a Harley and whacking the knife into Fort Fumble under parliamentary privelege

P.S Who cares for CASA FNQ's pot plants? The humidity and arse covering this time if the year tends to produce vine weed and stinkhorn in abundance!

P.S.S (Warning this question has been reproduced in code to prevent legal implications). Is it true that 'someone' highly ranked in CASA is somewhat upset that his girlfriend has moved on?