PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2013, 21:29
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howabout;

Creampuff is always right, just ask him. It is his most annoying trait but he still needs focusing when it comes to the "goodies" and "the baddies". Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I've proof the beers don't taste any worse by his company.

Entsch has form I agree, but I would wager his need of the preferential vote and sacrifice of anybody who stands in his way to get it far outweighs his now legendary hollow rhetoric. As I said previously, he is saying "SOMETHING" and we can only hope "SOMETHING" comes of it, so by definition "THAT" should be applauded.

Creampuff said:

Mr ENTSCH (11:37 AM) —I rise today to again speak on an issue that I have raised with monotonous regularity in this House regarding the competency of CASA and the way in which they are dealing with some of the operators in my electorate. I will give you two examples: one is from a company, Lip-air Proprietary Ltd, that operates out of the Torres Strait. …
This quote not only is incomplete but focuses on "crocodile tears" for an associate over a matter that had tragic consequences and bears no relevance to making the point of empty rhetoric. Perhaps if Creampuff wants to expand on his example he may tell us why this was "hollow" given Entsch's acceptance of certain votes at a Federal Election. How those votes impacted on profitable air operators and subsequent family's grief. Who was the other example mentioned in the quote?

The example is a nonsense.

It is historically provocative.

It opens wounds best left closed by expansion.

It could be argued it is bait and if so, is professionally out of order.

It redirects focus from;

the Agents Provocateurs, CASA.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 21st Nov 2013 at 21:33. Reason: Fox in the hen house.