PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2013, 00:32
factor-x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Housing and car cost estimates

Hi,

I recommend looking for housing ONLY in the following areas for security reasons: Costa del Este, San Francisco, Bella Vista, Marbella, Paitilla, Punta Pacifica, Coco del Mar, Altos del Golf, Area Bancaria (banking area), El Cangrejo, El Carmen, Via Argentina, Via España, Clayton, Albrook.

This is a link to the biggest website for property rental and purchase where you can get an idea of the going rates for real estate lately: Inmuebles en Panamá: alquiler y venta de casas, apartamentos, oficinas, terrenos, locales y otras propiedades - compreoalquile.com

I'm also married too.We are leasing a car from the bank for USD $350/month + USD $60 on car insurance.

We also got into a mortgage for a small 2 bedroom apartment (aprox. 65 mts2) for aprox. $700 monthly. I still have to pay for utilities (electricity, water, cell phone, etc).

We spend aprox. $500 to $600 on groceries and personal stuff for both of us a month

Dont get a maid, its not safe to have anyone in your house lately. Never ride a taxi for any reason, you will get robbed and possibly shot.

It's better to get a ride from a friend or rent a car on a day you know you have to do a lot of errands. Even the bus is safer than the taxis, stay away from Taxis!