PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New GMA letter.
Thread: New GMA letter.
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2013, 11:11
Didacts and Narpets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be very careful-

-of getting fooled again. What has happened is that she has been successful in stopping your voted in contract compliance. Remember, she works for them and NOT for you! She was hired for a reason. Both CX and KA have had promises made before only to be let down, this has happened a number of times.

Talk is cheap and until she actually does something, which I don't believe she has, I would not trust another CX manager at all. Two letters now but no action. At 112 days, what has she been able to accomplish actually?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have both been to this circus before and know what it's all about. Tricks, slight of hand, clowns etc. are all used to stun and amuse. I stopped buying anything any manager from these companies say any more.

I am really interested in the Paris base issue. Why, because of what may happen to many of my ex colleagues in Manchester. Oh, wait, they all get trained in the right seat now! That sounds like a great deal does it not??? Was any of this mentioned in the letter? How about your SHP or bypass pay? See where I am going with this.

She may be just another magician using neat tricks, like bases and new rostering systems, to sucker you in. No details of course.

Good luck. I hate to be a cynic but I just ain't buying it.