PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2013, 19:39
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QON is the new black?

Well it certainly seems like The Heff has had a gutful of Fort Fumbles folly. The amount of QON's being rolled out by The Angry Man and Mrdak was unbelievable. Typical arrogant obsfucation and stalling tactics. I wonder if The Guinness Book of Records will accept submissions for the category 'Government department stalling tactics' and accept the tally of QON's collated from senate estimates and senate inquiries?

And what about bi bi bi Beakers performance? It was nothing short of embarrassing. That is one man completely out of his league. If ever an individual was meant to walk 'the green mile' it is him. Kim Bills and Alan Stray would be choking on their cereal watching Beakers performance. He was like a Pel Air aircraft off Norfolk - made a number of robust attempts to land smoothly but ditched and sunk.

I am seriously hoping that yesterday was just a practise run, a warm up before the Senators cut loose! Will we see the outcome we all so dearly want and deserve to see? Dunno. But we will be entertained by the fireworks that lay in wait? I reckon so! I would say these Muppets should stock up on anusole wipes and salve because I suspect these clowns are going to receive a sideways pineapple , so it should be a good show.

Checklist;
1) Beer
2) Popcorn
3) Comfy recliner chair
4) Body bags
5) Additional crate of pineapples
6) 2 boxes of Kleenex to wipe away the tears of laughter
7) Additional supply of pot plant fertiliser to ensure Pete isn't neglected during those long estimates sessions
8) Screaming Skull piņata for fun during the commercial breaks
9) 'Body language reference book'. This is always a good tool to keep handy and use as a reference guide to gauge the level, depth and consistency of the ****e dribbling from FF's mouths. (No extra pressure boys, but the IOS are watching closely )
10) QON counter clock for tracking the amount of QON's that those beneath the robust spotlight turn to in an effort to avoid answering questions and avoid telling facts and truth.

'Safe questioning for all'