PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2013, 12:33
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Where to next' answered!

Where to next?
Creamy, you really are a 'trough half empty' kind of guy
However I would say in answer to your question, if I may, that 'where to next' will likely involve a trip to Montreal. Even though a white Xmas is just around the corner there will be high level ICAO meetings to be had, wiener measuring competitions to participate in, and of course some high level phd type discussions to be banded around and enjoyed by bearded coat wearing pipe smoking rudey poo's. Then there will be a regulatory seminar in Singapore, perhaps an aviation law charade in NZ, topped off by a visit to the CAAC and some sightseeing of the Great Wall, followed by a visit to a 'Chinese master in aviation meditation' where an intense session of regulation reform methodology will be ingested by those interested in solving the mystique of aviation and understanding what it mi mi mi means to travel to a plain (plane?) beyond reason. (I also believe petting a panda and making 'adult toys' out of bamboo shoots is also on the 'to do' list)

Indeed Herr Creampuff, 'where to next' for CAsA and the ATSBeaker has never looked better!